Any questions relating to data privacy with Á Đông or this policy should be sent by email to Xaydungadong2010@gmail.com
- About Us
- What information do we hold?
- How and why do we use your personal information?
- Who do we share your information with?
- Where is your information stored?
- How long will we keep your information?
- Your rights
- Contacting us and making a complaint
We are Á Đông of 423+424 St Vo Nguyen Giap, Hai Phong, Viet Nam. Á Đông appointed Mr. Nguyen Vu Hai as the person responsible for answering this policy
What information do we hold?
The information we hold on you and how we use it will vary depending on the nature of your relationship with us.
We will collect, process and store personal information about you which will be stored within our secure internal systems. This personal information may include your
- name, address, contact details;
- job tile and name of your employer;
- IP address, browser types, device being used;
- details of our interactions and correspondence with you (specifically our emails with you and the notes we make in relation to our telephone conversations, meetings or other interactions with you);
Most of the information described above comes directly from you but we do obtain some from publicly available information.
How and why do we use your personal information?
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to contact you to discuss our services and products (and any changes to them); to respond to any questions or concerns you have raised; to deal with administrative matters such as invoicing and renewal; and to otherwise carry out our obligations arising under a contract and to enforce the same.
- Where we have obtained your consent (and before any withdrawal of your consent – see below). This includes;
- Where it is necessary for the performance of a contract with you.
- In line with our legitimate business interests to:
- provide you with information, products and/or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you if relevant to the products or services currently being supplied as part of a contract with Á Đông, or in relation to a previous contract with DETNON whereby you are happy to continue to receive such information;
- prevent fraud;
We will not use your information for any other purposes unless we are required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
Where we have relied on our legitimate business interests to process your personal data, you may contact us to obtain more information, including in relation to our assessment of the impact on you.
Who do we share your information with?
Your information will be shared internally amongst our staff but they will only use it to carry out their duties in line with the purposes set out above. We will need to share your personal information with others from time to time, including:
- our professional advisers, such as our accounting, legal advisers where they require that information in order to provide advice to us;
- other regulatory authorities in accordance with our legal obligations;
- if another entity acquires us or our assets, your information may be disclosed to that entity as part of the due diligence process and, if the acquisition goes ahead, your information will be transferred to that entity;
- our subcontractors, where necessary for the performance of a contract with you.
We will also disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law or to a law enforcement agency.
Where is your information stored?
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How long will we keep your information?
You have the following rights regarding your information:
|Rights||What does this mean?|
|3. Right to rectification||You are entitled to have your information corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.|
|4. Right to erasure||This is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’ and, in simple terms, enables you to request the deletion or removal of your information where there is no compelling reason for us to keep using it. This is not a general right to erasure; there are exceptions.|
|5. Right to restrict processing||You have rights to ‘block’ or suppress further use of your information. When processing is restricted, we can still store your information, but may not use it further. We keep lists of people who have asked for further use of their information to be ‘blocked’ to make sure the restriction is respected in future.|
|6. Right to data portability||You have the right to obtain and reuse your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format in certain circumstances. In addition, where certain conditions apply, you have the right to have such information transferred directly to a third party.|
|7. Right to withdraw consent||If you have given your consent to anything we do with your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time (although if you do so, it does not mean that anything we have done with your personal data with your consent up to that point is unlawful).|
Right to object to processing
In addition to the above rights, you also have the right to object to certain types of processing, in certain circumstances. In particular, the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interests grounds (including processing for direct marketing).
Contacting us and making a compliant
Á Đông Xaydungadong2010@gmail.com 0933.79.8888 423+424 St Vo Nguyen Giap, Hai Phong, Viet Nam
If you are not satisfied with our response or you believe our use of your information does not comply with data protection law, you can make a complaint to the UK regulator in relation to data privacy, being the Information Commissioner. See http://www.moj.gov.vn/ for more information.